Så er Narnia kogebogen her:
Bring the Majesty of Narnia to Your Table!
Have you ever wished you could travel through the wardrobe with Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter, simply to taste some of the wondrous food they eat? Ever tried tucking a piece of toffee in the ground, hoping a toffee tree would grow so you could eat sweets for breakfast?
Now you can recreate the delicious meals from Narnia in the comfort of your own home without worrying about the White Witch or epic battles. Menus include more than 150 easy-to-make recipes for breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, and of course dessert.
Relive the magical and glorious world of Narnia as you cook your way through foods so good you'll think Aslan delivered them himself.
- Breakfast with Trumpkin the Dwarf — Fire roasted pavenders
- Tea with Tumnus the Faun-soft — Boiled eggs and sugar-dusted tea cake
- Snack with the White Witch — Turkish Delight
- Dinner with the Beavers — Fried trout and homemade sandwich bread
- Dessert from Father Christmas — Plum pudding and Christmas biscuits
- "Eating and reading are two pleasures that combine admirably."—C.S. Lewis
Dinah Buchloz is the author of the New York Times bestselling Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and four children. She had never been to Narnia but plans to visit as soon as she finds the right wardrobe.
Forlag: Sourcebooks Jabberwocky (November 1, 2012)